Alba Investigations, Inc. has a strategic working relationship with some of the finest Private Investigators and Security Professionals in the industry to better serve your needs.
Before founding Alba Investigations in 1998, Gil Alba had a distinguished career with the New York City Police Department. During his 28 years of service, Mr. Alba attained the highest investigative rank, First Grade Detective and worked with the Major Case Squad and the FBI/NYPD Task Force specializing in difficult and unusual cases.
His wide experience, gained through hundreds of diversified investigations, includes:
- Major Crimes & High-Profile Investigations
- Complex White Collar Crimes/Money Laundering Investigations
- Federal Task Force/Prosecution Investigations – Kidnapping/Abductions
- Missing Persons with Unusual Circumstances
Mr. Alba has achieved significant results in matters of corporate security, executive protection and loss prevention protocols for businesses:
- Facilitated the rescue in a high profile kidnapping case of Harvey Weinstein, instrumental in some of the arrest and return of the $3 million ransom.
- Obtained delicate and confidential information into the “ART World,” and acquired valuable knowledge into the dealings with antiques and fake art works.
- Investigating the Missing/Murdered -Kristine Kupka Case. High profile case listed by the NY Daily News as one of the Top 10 Mysteries of NYC. – Not found
- Ann Marie Scevetti, Missing/Murdered in Staten Island. – Not Found
- Larry Andrews Jr. (M/22) found in the water 43 days after disappearing
- Consultant to money exchange companies regarding money laundering & fraud
- Investigated a sexual harassment complaint for a corporation, providing a training program and wrote a sexual harassment compliance manual in English and Spanish, saving the company a potentially costly settlement.
- Consultant to schools, colleges, corporations, performing arts centers, hospitals regarding the development of Crisis Management and Business Continuity Plans.
- Suspicious Death: Man dies of smoke inhalation from a fire. Police rule it as an accidental death. The family is not satisfied hires Alba.(See testimonial in case history)
- Assists other private investigators and families of victims across the country with the investigation of complicated unsolved, missing and cold cases.
- Taught at Westchester Community College-Professional and Development Course. COURSE TITLE: “Detective for a Day.”
- Guest speaker at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New York City and Concordia College, Bronxville, NY, Learning Annex, NYC.
- Reunited 33 year-old female who never knew her father after an extensive search.
- Investigated Money Laundering, Money Structuring, Stolen Money for various companies
- Conducts seminars across the country regarding how help families solve their Cold Cases & Unsolved Cases.
Security Director for summer day camp (Camp Kiwi) that has over 800 children and hires 230 counselors. Developed evacuation plans, lost child and intruder drills as well as a crisis management plan for emergencies, disasters, terrorist threats and natural disasters. In addition, practiced those plans.
As well as being a proud member of ALDONYS, Alba is an active member with The American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS), National Council of Investigation and Security Services(NCISS) and the NYC Retired Detectives Association.
Alba Investigations is a licensed private investigative firm licensed
Mr. Alba has been featured in newspapers and other publications and has appeared on national television shows such as 48 Hours, 20/20, Americas Most Wanted, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC aired a one hour show on Alba’s cases, Court TV, Westchester 12, as well as local news and cable programs.